We have some exciting news to share with you! Our first cohort of 2021 is officially open for registration!
The cohort will begin on 10 May 2021 and finish by 7 August 2021.
Given the impact COVID-19 has had on everyone, we again be offering discounted pricing for this cohort. Our prices will be discounted by 25%, until 10 May 2021. That means the total course fee is $30, payable in two instalments of $15.
To secure your spot in the cohort, you need to make your first instalment payment of $15 – payable in your local currency. This payment must be made by 7 May 2021 to join the cohort. The remaining $15 is due halfway through the course.
What do you get for $30?
- 12 weeks of online training, through the African Accounting Academy course.
- Instruction from Pascal Ambrosino & Erin Godard, Canadian CPAs and the founders of the African Accounting Academy. You’ll have access to them to ask questions, advice and clarifications throughout the 13-week program.
- Weekly deadlines and group discussions, to keep you on track to complete by 7 August 2021.
- Certificate of completion, once you pass the final assessment.
- Upon graduation, access to job opportunities exclusively offered to AAA graduates for top students.
How to secure your spot:
- Log in to your account using this link: https://haystackafrica.com/login
- Go to the Shop page, using this link: https://haystackafrica.com/shop
- Select the course for your country and then continue to the payment page. If you want to pay only the first instalment, be sure to select “Pay Deposit” before you proceed to checkout and make your payment.
- Get started! The cohort will officially launch on 10 May 2021, but feel free to review the introductory materials before that.
For questions about the course, you can contact us on WhatsApp at +1 647 524 6517.